Greenwich schools are taking steps to help pupils reduce their sugar intake. Children consume, on average, around three times of the amount of sugar they should, and sugary drinks play a big part in their intake.
Sugar Smart schools resources
- Sugar Smart assembly – use our presentation to give provide information about sugar
- Sugar poster – Jamie’s kitchen garden
- Posters for display around your workplace or near vending machines. 500ml sugary drinks poster and 330ml sugary drinks poster.
- App to scan food and drink products to find out how much sugar they contain. Download the Sugar Smart app.
- Presentation on sugar and obesity in Greenwich – you could use this for an event with parents to discuss the problems with Sugar . Download presentation