The Good Food in Greenwich cookery clubs will be starting their next round the week beginning the in September. The FREE cookery classes have been running under Good FiG since November 2015 and so far the feedback has been incredible. People who’ve been have been saying things like:
‘The cookery clubs have really opened my eyes and I now cut down on both salt and sugar.
‘I have increased my exercise’
‘I have now started eating breakfast!’
The ‘Taste of Health Cookery Clubs’ run for 5 weeks and provide an excellent opportunity to discover how to cook delicious, healthy recipes from around the world, but on a tiny budget. Experienced and qualified tutors facilitate the groups to show how we can eat a well-balanced meal, making small changes that can make a big difference to your health and wellbeing, all as affordable and as possible. And we’re very excited to introduce an opportunity to find out about food growing, and how to grow delicious herbs and salads without a garden!
What you need to know:
- The cookery clubs are free!
- They run for 5 weeks (1 morning or afternoon a week) – see below for details
- They include a week learning how to grow food
- They are open to everyone, from complete beginners to experienced cooks
- All equipment, ingredients and aprons are provided
- They are a great way to meet new people
- You can learn about healthy eating and practical cooking skills
- Participants will receive a free cookery book on completion of the course
- You must book a place on the course 0800 470 4831
They are running across the borough, so find your nearest one here.
You must book a place! To do so, please call 0800 470 4831 and ask for cookery clubs